Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Winter Decorations

I love decorating and have been working very hard to make my apartment a home since I moved in two years ago. I rented this apartment on a whim and while I was distracted by the parts about it that I didn't like, my caring boyfriend pointed out the space and potential. This place is far from perfect but I am so glad that he saw past the ugly cabinets, berber carpet and corner-cutting upgrades and supported me in my decision to take the risk in renting it.

My favorite features of my home is my fireplace. I can't use it (unfortunately) but since it is such a focal point I have been able to enjoy decorating it!

This winter's fireplace is my favorite decorating effort:






I absolutely love the way it turned out!

1 comment:

  1. I love the decorating on your mantle!! I love how your tree has those fun ornaments and all the pine cones!! This is great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete